CENTRA offers a wide range of training courses, tailored to the clients’ needs and delivered in many languages, including Spanish, Chinese, Russian, and Korean at company sites, CENTRA, or online.
- Open Source Exploitation. Tools, techniques, and best practices.
- Geospatial Methodology. Tools and techniques for mapping and analyzing imagery.
- Analytic Tradecraft. Critical thinking, analysis, writing, and briefing skills and exercises for individuals, collaboration, and alternative analytic approaches.
- Advanced Analytic Tradecraft. Link Analysis; Probability Analysis; Predictive Analysis; Alternative Scenarios and Futures; Avoiding Surprise; Managing and Planning Analytic Work.
- Warning and Indicators. Monitoring/modeling threats; tactical and strategic warning.
- Introduction to Geospatial Analysis. Emphasis on predictive analysis.
- Intelligence-led Cyber. Non-technical overview of cyber threats; bad actors: intent, penetration tactics, and signatures; defensive security practices; threat assessment and strategic anticipation.
- Integrating Statistics into Analysis. Assessing data-rich inputs and deciding how best to present the results visually.
- Strategic Analysis. For security; corporate planning; market research, expansion, and acquisition.
Product Design and Delivery
- Thinking at the Decision-Maker Level. Understanding work flow for senior officers; stakeholder requirements; role-playing; shadowing.
- Executive Daily Brief. Customizing format and content; obtaining and responding to feedback.
- Briefing Leadership. Briefing skills and exercises.
- Visualization. Tools and techniques for knowledge creation and finished analysis.
- Leading and Managing Analysts. Understanding personality types, work flow organization, setting/meeting deadlines, and supervision. Integrating tools and techniques into work process. Optimizing research and analysis. Practical tips on directing analysts.
- Evaluation and Coaching Analysts. Facilitating individual contributions and team work.
- Managing Sources. Via case studies and exercise, overview for guiding information access and validation; best security practices and information protection case studies, exercises, and tailoring of concepts to the real world environment.
- Defensive Briefings. Travel and deployment best security practices. Sociocultural awareness.