CENTRA is experienced at designing and running games for both US Government and commercial clients. Our exercises range from half-day table top exercises with fewer than 20 participants to complex multi-day path games that feature more than 100 players engaged in move-on-move team exercises. Our game design and support services include:
- Working with the client to determine the format and design best suited to the client’s objectives.
- Preparing all game materials.
- Arranging all game logistics including space rental at CENTRA or another facility, event materials, event staff, catering, and IT support.
- Coordinating attendee participation, including travel and lodging and player instructions for optimal involvement.
- Leading and managing the game.
- Preparing a thorough post-game analytic report, which often has a long shelf-life. CENTRA reports on past US Government-sponsored games and exercises have been briefed to high-level policymakers years after the event.