Location: Washington DC / Arlington VA Area
CENTRA Technology, Inc. is seeking junior and mid-level all source intelligence to analyze and produce finished all-source intelligence assessments on a broad range of substantive regional and military capabilities issues for work in the Metro DC, VA area.
U.S. Citizenship and existing TS/SCI with Polygraph is required.
- A BA/BS degree is required (preferably in Political Science or Middle East studies)
- Subject matter expertise/experience in the following areas:
- Middle East or military/strategic issues
- Stability, security, and leadership issues
- Political issues, to include militant Islamic organization and theory
- Military forces all-source analysis
- Order of battle
- Proven analytic, research, writing and briefing and communication skills;
- Experience with allied partner engagement and briefing senior U.S. Government civilian and military personnel;
- Experience collaborating/coordinating all source analytic assessments with agencies across the IC;
- Experience producing finished all-source analytical intelligence for senior U.S Defense Department and government officials, and U.S. Combatant Commands that are in accordance with IC analytical standards;
- Must be eligible to perform 24/7 crisis operations (shift work, and/or weekend duty) and to travel for temporary duty. There may be a need in the future to deploy to USCENTCOM areas of responsibility. All staff supporting this contract should be willing and able to deploy for a minimum of 6 months should the need arise.
Additional Desired Qualifications:
Language proficiency in Arabic or Farsi (3/3 DLPT level or higher)
CENTRA Technology, Inc. provides analytic services and systems engineering to US Government and commercial customers. We have offices in Burlington, MA and Arlington, VA. CENTRA Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
CENTRA offers a full range of benefits, including competitive salary, comprehensive health plan including dental coverage, company-paid life & disability insurance policies, 401(k) plan with company match and profit-sharing, ESOP, incentive bonuses, and a generous educational reimbursement program.
Interested candidates should send a resume to email@example.com. Please reference job code MEASA8 in subject the line.