Location: Arlington, VA
Requisition #: 6-PW-32-16
CENTRA Technology, Inc. has an immediate opening for Proposal Writer.
U.S. Citizenship and the ability to obtain Top Secret with SCI clearance are absolutely required.
An Active Top Secret Clearance is strongly desired.
Proposal Writer to write responses to Federal Government RFIs, RFPs at the IDIQ and Task Order level, and other responses at the contract program level as needed. The candidate will work closely with assigned technical staff, SMEs (employees and consultants), and proposal and executive management.
Primary tasks include:
- Research, write, and edit technical material for use in proposal development activities
- Work with subject matter experts to prepare original content for proposals and/or review and revise text prepared by experts
- Interview CENTRA and team member staff to support development of proposal documents
- Participate in developing and generating strategies, themes, and discriminators for responses
- Design or suggest graphics for written proposal material
- Review and contribute to proposal outlines and compliance matrices
- Participate in content review sessions
- Review and edit final text for grammar, tone, style, clarity, and consistency
- Participates in advancing drafts throughout the writing process
- Incorporates appropriate comments in collaboration with lead(s), SMEs, and proposal management
- Supports final proposal production as required
- May write, review, and/or edit other corporate documents as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in English, Journalism, Communications, or a technical discipline
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience writing (with little to no editing required) and editing Federal Government proposals and marketing materials
- Experience writing reports, briefs, and similar content with little to no editing required
- Knowledge of the Federal Government’s acquisition process
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and on multiple documents
- Highly organized, proactive, and collaborative
- Must have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to meet milestones and deadlines
- Must offer reasonable schedule flexibility to meet proposal requirements.
- Hours: 8 hours daily/M-F
- Location: Arlington, VA
CENTRA Technology, Inc. provides analytic services and systems engineering to US Government and commercial customers. We have offices in Burlington, MA and Arlington, VA. CENTRA Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
CENTRA offers a full range of benefits, including competitive salary, comprehensive health plan including dental coverage, company-paid life & disability insurance policies, 401(k) plan with company match and profit-sharing, ESOP, incentive bonuses, and a generous educational reimbursement program.
Interested candidates should send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference job code 6-PW-32-16 in the subject line.
Interested candidates should apply using the button below.Apply Now